Visitor Frequently Asked Questions
BEX Asia will be held from 6 to 8 Sep 2022, at Level 1, Hall A, B, and C of Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay, Singapore.
The opening hours are:
- 6 Sep : 10am - 6pm
- 7 Sep : 10am - 6pm
- 8 Sep : 10am - 5pm
BEX Asia is open to industry professionals above 18 years old. Admission is free.
Yes, the digital platform serves as a tool for you to plan and arrange meetings prior to visiting the physical exhibition.
At the same time, allow those who are unable to attend in-person to stay connected with the community. Online meetings can also be set up after the physical event.
Please register at: https://au.eventscloud.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=100217224&categoryid=101581303&source=bex-website and we will be sending you the log-in credential by 25 August 2022.
BEX Asia is the premier market intelligence platform for the built environment industry that fosters conversations amongst innovators, solution providers, distributors, and sellers with decision makers, buyers, and specifiers to generate successful business connections and leads across Asia.
- MCE Asia features energy-efficient solutions in MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing), HVAC, water, electrical, solar energy, and renewable energy.
- Innobuild Asia features the latest innovative construction materials, tools, and technologies that help to improve productivity and resource efficiency.
- SCB Asia features the latest innovations in smart facility management, security & surveillance, smart construction, Internet of Things, and smart city adoption.
Read more at https://www.bex-asia.com/en-gb/About/about-BEX-Asia.html.
BEX Asia is held as part of the International Built Environment Week (IBEW). The conference under IBEW is a ticketed event.
Please refer to https://www.ibew.sg/en-gb/conference/program.html#/sessions for the conference programme from 6-8 Sep, https://www.ibew.sg/en-gb/tickets/conference-pass.html for Ticket Prices.
Alternatively, you may attend over 30 hours of complimentary technical seminars at Green View or Technology Demonstration Area, within the BEX Asia exhibition hall. Please visit our website for a detailed schedule from 25 August 2022. Or register now for your free visitor pass and receive regular updates from us.
1. Business Matchmaking
- Search, identify, and network with the relevant solution providers.
- Take advantage of a dedicated Virtual Event Platform to schedule your Face-to-Face meetings prior to visiting BEX Asia 2022.
- Alternatively, you may reach out to our Business Matchmaking team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be connected!
2. Delegation Tour
- We will customise a pre-planned, packed itinerary with your input to facilitate your visit during BEX.
- Led by a dedicated tour guide, the curated itinerary will include Seminars, a Hall Tour, and a 15 mins booth visit to each of your selected exhibitors.
- You may reach out to email@example.com for more information.
3. Technical Seminars at Green View and Technology Demonstration Area
- Schedule to be advised.
- Visitors to BEX Asia must be fully vaccinated. Your vaccination status may be checked at the entrance.
- Visitors must check in using Trace Together app at the entrance of the exhibition hall.
- You may choose to register online anytime now, to avoid queuing at the entrance.
- No test will be required, prior to visiting the exhibition
- Wearing of mask within the exhibition hall is optional.
Not to worry. We will send you a confirmation email with a QR code by 25 August 2022. You can simply scan this QR code to print your Visitor Badge.
Please check your inbox or the spam box. If you did not receive an email from us, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors can purchase concessionary parking at a flat rate of $8.56 by presenting your Visitor Badge. This is for parking between 7am – 11.59pm, Monday to Friday.
Simply collect your concession coupon at level 1, MICE Service Centre located across Exhibition Hall A (open from 7am to 7pm only). The parking fee will be deducted from your cashcard as you exit the carpark.
For more information about directions to Marina Bay Sands, please visit https://www.marinabaysands.com/company-information/directions-to-marina-bay-sands.html