Case Study: Replacing AC Fans with EC Fans for improved energy efficiency
A conventional fan system is usually made up of several components (e.g. belts, pulleys, motors, and etc). It is inefficient in moving air due to the inherent losses within each component.
Aerogel Composite for Sustainability & Smart Urban Solutions
Dr Li Xiao Dong
Advanced Material Technology Centre (AMTC)
Dr Handojo Djati Utomo
Singapore Polytechnic (School of Architecture & The Built Environment (ABE)
1. Conversion from waste to valuable products
2. Diverse applications for aerogel & foam glass
3. Market opportunity for aerogel
Altering the Landscape of Properties / Facilities Management with Tomorrow’s Solutions
Jocelyn Tan, Managing Director
Asia Properties & Assets Consultancy Pte Ltd
1. Key issues in Facilities Management
2. Solutions to transform traditional facilities management
Camera as a Sensor
Michael Goh, Director,
Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
1. How the modern day security camera is used as a sensor for various smart solutions.
Carbon Neutral Smart Pole
PEDRO RUÃO, CEO
1. IoT , Smart Cities, Carbon Free Solution: Omniled
Data Driven Design, The Future Today
Eugene Seah, Senior Director, Special Projects, GCEO Office
Developing Smart and Sustainable Cities in Asia
GORDON FALCONER, Chairman, Industry Advisory Board
United Smart Cities
1. Types of Smart City approaches
2. Understanding the concept of smart cities and why it is important for Asia
3. Balancing smart and sustainability with costs when developing smart cities
4. Issues to think about with smart cities
Enhance City Life Experience with Intelligent Lighting & Security System
PAOLO TOPPAN, Chief Strategic Officer
Success Electronics & Transformer Manufacturer Sdn. Bhd (Nikkon)
1. The myriad urban uses of digital technology
2. Why wireless mesh networks are important
3. Public lighting and new management strategies
Ensuring Robustness of Precast Concrete Connections
GARY CONNAH, Technical & Development Manager
Halfen Moment Pte Ltd
1. Provide understanding on the different types of precast connections available in the market for different applications.
Maximizing Your Building Data
PETER PALONEK, Tridium Pacific Sales Manager
Tridium Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
1. Understand key elements used in modern day building systems to model data and present it for consumption.
Non-contact Portable Water Seepage Detection System
Oh Tiong Keng, Lead Specialist
1. Benefits of the detection system
2. Applications and potential users of the system
Rethinking progress payment with BIM
Lin Shijing, Founder & CEO
Silas Loh, Joint Managing Partner
Rider Levett Bucknall
Security in Wireless Communication Between Devices; Z-Wave in Particular and Safety
TOK AIK HONG, Consultant
Miguel Corporate Services Pte Ltd (Mation)
1. The importance of an inclusive approach to security and safety in the technology economy.
Smart City Connectivity – The 4th Utility
MORNE ERASMUS, Director, Smart Cities
CommScope Solutions Singapore Pte Ltd
1. Technology trends impacting connectivity
2. Why Network Convergence & POE, Mobile Edge Data Centers, Mobility & 5G and Concealment solutions are important for your smart buildings and cities
Sanitary Technology At The Heart Where it Matters
Nick Tan, Senior Manager, Asia Representative
1. Common situations in public toilets
2. General usage of IoT in sanitary today
Smart City over 5G Light
David Cai, CEO (Founder)
1. Advantages of 5G Station
2. Potential market of 5G market
What Does Smart & Green Buildings Mean to the Stakeholders?
ABHINEET KAUL, Senior Director
Frost & Sullivan
1. What does “Green” and “Smart” mean to different stakeholders?
2. What makes the owners willing to pay for “Green”/ “Smart” buildings?
3. How can developers/ contractors differentiate their properties?
What Would The Future Look Like?
JEROME AUDAIS, Managing Director
KONE Pte Ltd
1. Industry Trends
2. Customers' Changes
3. Future Direction