Case Study: Replacing AC Fans with EC Fans for improved energy efficiency
A conventional fan system is usually made up of several components (e.g. belts, pulleys, motors, and etc). It is inefficient in moving air due to the inherent losses within each component.
Beyond Virtual Reality
Ryan Liew, COO
1. Other benefits that can be leveraged from BIM
Camera as a Sensor
Michael Goh, Director,
Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
1. How the modern day security camera is used as a sensor for various smart solutions.
Changing The Way Buildings Are Designed With Building Science
TERRENCE GOH, Architectural Specifications Manager
USG Boral Pte Ltd
1. Understand environmental and financial benefits of adopting the Building Science approach by USG Boral.
Constructing My Virtual Employee
Chan Yin Yin, COO
1. What can a chatbot do for the Built Environment?
Ensuring Robustness of Precast Concrete Connections
GARY CONNAH, Technical & Development Manager
Halfen Moment Pte Ltd
1. Provide understanding on the different types of precast connections available in the market for different applications.
Outdoor and Indoor Applications of High Durability Engineered Wood Products
TANG TIANRANG, China Market Development Department Sales manager
KO SHII & CO.,LTD China Market
1. Basic knowledge of wood
2. The different types of technology used for wood treatment
Rethinking progress payment with BIM
Lin Shijing, Founder & CEO
Silas Loh, Joint Managing Partner
Rider Levett Bucknall
Use of Geogrids For Road Pavements & Retaining Walls’
David Ng, Executive Director
HIN HUB Resources Pte Ltd
1. Introduction of Geogrid
2. Usage of Geogrid for sustainable construction
3. Sustainable Geogrid Solutions in Singapore
What Would The Future Look Like?
JEROME AUDAIS, Managing Director
KONE Pte Ltd
1. Industry Trends
2. Customers' Changes
3. Future Direction