Case Study: Replacing AC Fans with EC Fans for improved energy efficiency
A conventional fan system is usually made up of several components (e.g. belts, pulleys, motors, and etc). It is inefficient in moving air due to the inherent losses within each component.
A Review of the New And Proposed ASHRAE Standards to Improve Efficiency In Data Centers.
DAVID EDENBURN, ESD Consultant
Commtech Asia (ASHRAE)
1. New standards and approaches tailored for data centers
Carbon Neutral Smart Pole
PEDRO RUÃO, CEO
1. IoT , Smart Cities, Carbon Free Solution: Omniled
Changing The Way Buildings Are Designed With Building Science
TERRENCE GOH, Architectural Specifications Manager
USG Boral Pte Ltd
1. Understand environmental and financial benefits of adopting the Building Science approach by USG Boral.
Enhance City Life Experience with Intelligent Lighting & Security System
PAOLO TOPPAN, Chief Strategic Officer
Success Electronics & Transformer Manufacturer Sdn. Bhd (Nikkon)
1. The myriad urban uses of digital technology
2. Why wireless mesh networks are important
3. Public lighting and new management strategies
EC Fan is the Solution to Improve Air Efficiency
RICKIE CHUA, Product Strategy Manager
ebm-papst SEA Pte Ltd
1. Comparison between Axial and Centrifugal Fan
2. EC Fan vs AC System
Eurovent Services For The Construction Industry
ERICK MELQUIOND, President
Eurovent Certita Certification
1. How to derisk a building project
2. Building performance management
3. Building digitalized data management
4. Building risk management
High Efficient Air Movers in AHUs: Save Operation Through Monitoring
UWE SIGLOCH, Head of Product Management
ebm-papst GmbH & Co.KG
1. How does high efficient air movers in AHUs save operation through monitoring
New IoT Solutions: How Energy Efficiency is Improved with Less Investments!
NICOLAS SAUTTER, Head of SAUTER APAC
SAUTER Asia Pacific
1. Concrete understanding of the IoT and possibilities towards the buildings.
Optimizing Building Performance With Data Analytics
LUI WING SIN, Senior Consultant
PrimusTech Pte Ltd
1. Unlocking insight from data is the key to improve a building’s performance.
2. Data analytics can be deployed by building facilities owners as an ongoing platform for continuous improvement without the need to hire expensive domain experts and data analysts.
3. Many technical solutions for improvement bring multiple benefits of energy and manpower savings and improvement in indoor environmental quality.
Plastic Piping Systems – The Sustainable Answer to Metal Pipes
ARIFFIN LIM, Export and Product Manager
Georg Fischer Piping Systems
Plastic piping system offer a maintenance free, highly efficient & sustainable solution for your pluming and sanitary installation.
Sanitary Technology At The Heart Where it Matters
Nick Tan, Senior Manager, Asia Representative
1. Common situations in public toilets
2. General usage of IoT in sanitary today
Smart City over 5G Light
David Cai, CEO (Founder)
1. Advantages of 5G Station
2. Potential market of 5G market
What Would The Future Look Like?
JEROME AUDAIS, Managing Director
KONE Pte Ltd
1. Industry Trends
2. Customers' Changes
3. Future Direction